Saturday, April 18, 2009

How do you get Voucher Discount for any Sun Certifications !!

Hello , All
you can get Voucher discount for any Sun Certification Exam in easy steps ?
First , you need to join OSUM [Open source University Meet up] ,and be a member of one of its group , here our OSUM group -Menoufiya Univeristy-Faculty of Computers and Information-

Your Next step is to create your account in SAI [Sun Academic Initiative ] , in registration step , you have to select
Program name : SAI-EGYPT ,
Program ID : x439ft53 ,
Institution: Menoufiya Univeristy-Faculty of Computers and Information
and complete the other fields within your data
-

Now you are ready to get Voucher discount by this link [http://saic.educationservicesgroup.com/]

Complete the Certification Exam Voucher Request Form below and click "Submit".
  1. You will then be directed to our payment system to purchase your voucher. The discounted price is $40USD or $60USD, depending on your SAI Program Name. Accepted payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal.
  2. Upon payment completion, you will receive instructions on how to submit your documentation to verify your status as an SAI participant.
I hope these Information are helpful for you !!

---
Regards
Hamada Zahera

11 comments:

  1. Just as a general question. I recently applied for my voucher, and didn't know what kind of turn around I can expect. How long did it take you to receive your voucher after applying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one or two weeks !!

    for more queries .. please contact saivouchers@sun.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man,

    i am in us and I have submitted all the info you added, how will i provide documents that i study there :(

    digitlee@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. its great
    I am in India !!!

    Is it applicable for me ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes , you can get it , but join the instructions carefully

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hamada,

    do we need documentation to prove that we are students of Menoufiya univ? (I am not :))

    what happens if we dont?

    Btw, thanks for the great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right Now , I openned this merit to all members who join Menoufiya OSUM group , registeration is simple and we didn't require any ID ..

    so anyOne either is menoufiya student or not can join simply :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Hamada!
    Forgive me for being silly, but if I registered as a Menoufiya OSUM group participant I have only this registration, and SUN/Oracle wants me to send them some scans (student's card, etc.). How my registration will suffice for them? Do I send them link to my profile page at OSUM?

    Thanks for the tip anyway!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a student at Menoufiya University is not a must , only you should join an affliated OSUM group like Menoufiya University and I open this group to join by any one so you can get the most benefits

    Feel free to join Menoufiya OSUM :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Hamada

    its Egypt univerist but I am in US how will i get sai voucher mailed in US

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    I tried as you said and entered following details i.e

    Program ID : x439ft53 ,
    Institution: Menoufiya Univeristy-Faculty of Computers and Information
    And for Program-Name, they have provided a drop-down list. so i selected SAI-student .

    But on form submit, validation says "The Program Name does not match with the Program ID. Please select a valid Program Name."

    ReplyDelete